Casa Mia Tours can plan a full multi-day itinerary that includes tours, cooking classes, boat excursions, wine tastings, plus concierge services like hotel and restaurant reservations, and any other element you may need, so you don't have to worry. Leave all the legwork to us.
Every experience we include in our itineraries has been personally selected to provide an authentic and immersive experience.
Sample tour highlights
- Welcome dinner at a local restaurant, representative of the area's cuisine
- Farmer's market tour & cooking class with lunch
- Winery visit & wine tasting day trip
- Cheese pilgrimage with lunch
- Art, history and culture immersion
- Guided olive oil tasting
- Exploring the local cocktail, aperitivo and amaro scene
- Boat excursion around the islands
- Hiking, biking or truffle hunting
- Lots of espresso, wine, gelato and more...
We pride in offering only true and authentic experiences to our guests. Our commitment to responsible travel and food education is of paramount importance to us. The meaningful and responsible travel practices we encourage support local artisans, farmers, and small businesses, nurturing the local economy and preserving cultural traditions.
In order to suggest ideas and solutions for you based on your travel style, budget and desired experiences, we recommend setting up a clarity session via Zoom to get to know each other and understand your needs and expectations. Email us to start planning your next trip to Italy!