· Wine-lovers on the hunt for a good wine list first, and food to boot?
Check this article on wine bars and enoteche in Rome.
· Here's a list of my favorite places for the Best gelato in Rome
· On the hunt for true Roman recipes? Click here for the best cucina romana.
· Some of Rome's trendiest neighborhoods attract for the art and history.
Here's where you can get the best food in Trastevere and great meals by the Vatican.
· Exploring the modernist architecture and museums in the EUR neighborhood of Rome, and feeling hungry? Here are some of the best places to eat in EUR.
· The posh Parioli district of Rome is home to great museums, parks, beautiful residential avenues and superb dining. Find them in my list of where to eat in Parioli.
· If you love pasta, pizza, focaccia and cannoli, but think a trip to Italy as a celiac will be unforgiving... you'll have to think again, for there is wide choice in gluten-free Rome.
· Here's an article in which I list vegetarian restaurants and health food stores.
· Hungry after Michelangelo or the MAXXI? Check out the best museum restaurants in Rome.
· Traveling to Rome on a shoestring? Here's a list of places for true value dining in Rome.
· Love fish? Listed here are some of Rome's best seafood restaurants.
· Visiting the Eternal City with kids? Some of the best child-friendly restaurants in Rome.
· Here's my list of some of the best cocktails in Rome.
· Summers in the Eternal City can get dreadfully hot, but not in these climate-controlled restaurants in Rome.
· If the first meal of the day is your favorite, here's a complete guide to Rome's best breakfast best
· Here's a list of places where you can find raw milk in Rome.
· A few tips on where you can find croissant and cornetti dealers who bake their flaky goods from early morning to the middle of the night.
· In this complete list, I provide a full index of Rome's neighborhood and farmer's markets.
· If you're planning to cook a meal in Rome, you can also shop for all the right ingredients in some of Rome's best specialty stores and local foodie shrines, and in the best fishmongers, bakeries and delis in town.
· Sightseeing in Rome? Make sure you know where the best wine, gelato and pizza near the monuments are first!
· A list of where you can pack the best picnic hampers in Rome.
· Love dolce? Peruse my list of Rome's best sweet tooth landmarks, divided into accessible categories, between pastry shops, cafes, bakeries, chocolate shrines and more...
· Some of the best food can be had in the outskirts of Rome. This is a selective index of Rome's outlying gems.
· Take your time at a cafe, while updating your journal, and check out my favorite spots for writing and snacking in Rome.
· Feeling homesick for a decent burger in Rome?
·Yearning for some passable Mexican fare?
· Looking for great Japanese food in Rome?
· Check out my favorites among Rome's most romantic restaurants.
For more inspiration, check out the Restaurant+Rome categories on Casa Mia Blog and on my restaurant blog Forchettine, I share some of my favorite food experiences (in Italian).
All photos by Andrea Di Lorenzo