Casa Mia Italy Food & Wine––the company I am co-owner of––has teamed up with Pranzo Tours, an exclusive designer of concierge travel experiences in Italy.
Gina, my business partner and I, are thrilled to announce the launch of "When in Rome 2019" small group food tours.
This is an exclusive opportunity to experience the true flavors of Rome with us!
Every experience in the seven-day itinerary has been personally selected to provide an authentic and immersive experience. Accommodation is secured at a centrally located 4-star hotel steps away from delicious tasting destinations.
When in Rome 2019 tour highlights
- Welcome dinner at Rome's best pizzeria
- Farmer's market tour & cooking class with lunch
- Winery visit & wine tasting day trip
- Cheese pilgrimage
- Guided olive oil tasting
- Breakfast at Rome's best pastry shop
- Exploring the local cocktail and amaro scene
- Testaccio market tour
- Cacio e pepe, amatriciana & carbonara extravaganza
- Lots of espresso, wine, gelato and more...
Reservations are now being accepted for two fixed-dated tours, May 4 – 11, 2019 and September 28 – October 5, 2019. Availability is limited to the first 15 guests to confirm booking for each tour, so hurry to secure your booking!
Tour price includes all accommodations, ground transportation, meals and ingredients for cooking classes, wines provided at sponsored meals, tours and tastings, and city taxes.
More information and itinerary details are available here: When in Rome 2019