- Name: Eleonora (Lola) B.
- Birth date: May 2, 1967
- Birthplace: Bennington, VT
- Current Location: Eternal City
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Chestnut & Honey (with more grey everyday)
- Height: 1,66m (5'44")
- Righty or Lefty: I write with my right, but my political orientation is left (I'm peeling away more than I should here)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Your heritage: Italian-American
- The shoes you wore today: Italian leather sneakers with heels
- Your weakness: Food
- Your fears: Anything that is potentially dangerous for my son's health, hapiness and freedom
- Your perfect pizza: Michele ai Tribunali's (Napoli) Margherita: tomato, mozzarella, fresh basil, olive oil and a thick, charred crust
- Goal you’d like to achieve: I’d like to see my book on the shelf
- Your most overused phrase on AIM: I'm still trying to figure out what AIM is
- Your first waking thoughts: Thank you, God, for this babe sleeping next to me
- Your best physical feature: Feet, but I'm reconsidering my smile
- Your most missed memory: My adolescent summers in Positano, carefree and innocent
- Pepsi or Coke: Neither, I drink wine. Water if I'm sick
- McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither, I don't do fast food
- Single or group dates: I haven't dated in eons, but I definitely date "one on one"
- Adidas or Nike: Whatever, I'm not into brands
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Homemade iced tea
- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate, no brainer
- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino and espresso
- Smoke: I did for a few years, then I stopped the day I found out I was pregnant, and never started again
- Cuss: Like a sailor
- Sing: Loud
- Take a shower everyday: And I indulge in a bath whenever possible
- Do you think you’ve been in love: Have I?
- Want to go to college: It'll be one of the things I do before it's too late
- Liked high school: Very much
- Want to get married: Some day...
- Believe in yourself: Finally
- Get motion sickness: A lot less than I used to
- Think you’re attractive: I have my good days
- Think you’re a health freak: I believe in heathy foods, but I don't exercise...
- Get along with your parent(s): Of course!
- Like thunderstorms: My son is scared of thunderstorms, so I love them only because I get to cuddle him and soothe him to sleep
- Play an instrument: Sadly, I only play the kazoo
LAYER 6: In the past month…
- Drank alcohol: Oh yes
- Smoked: No
- Done a drug: Popped some Advil
- Made Out: Not in the past month, no
- Gone on a date: Don't rub it in
- Gone to the mall?: I suffocate in malls
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: On a regular basis
- Eaten sushi: Not recently, no
- Been on stage: Yes, a sound stage
- Been dumped: Not this month
- Gone skating: As a teen, yes
- Made homemade cookies: Made them yesterday
- Gone skinny dipping: Yes, in Mexico one wild summer of 15 years ago
- Dyed your hair: No but I need to get the grey out
- Stolen Anything: No, stealing is horrible!
LAYER 7: Ever…
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No, damn it
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
- Been caught “doing something”: Never
- Been called a tease: Yes
- Gotten beaten up: No!
- Shoplifted: No!
- Changed who you were, in order to fit in: Once, with a man of my youth. Swore to never again.
- Age you hope to be married: When the right man comes along, whatever age I'll be
- Numbers and Names of Children: 1 wonderful son, 3 years old
- Describe your Dream Wedding: On a boat, at sea
- How do you want to die: In my sleep, 100 years from now
- Where you want to go to college: Somewhere stimulating, and that will accept middle-aged students
- What do you want to be when you grow up: 41 and still trying to decide. Anything that involves writing and eating would be grand
- What country would you most like to visit: right now it’s Australia, I've never been
- Number of drugs taken illegally: two
- Number of people I could trust with my life: I would say three
- Number of CDs that I own: Do I actually have to go and count them? Many.
- Number of piercings: One in each ear lobe, old school
- Number of tattoos: Zero, but I'm considering getting one
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I have no idea
- Number of scars on my body: One
- Number of things in my past that I regret: Only one, but I'm not telling what it is
Want to peel off some layers?